3.10.2009

A+ DAY



I am in such an amazing mood today. School has been going very well this semester. I am not sure what I am doing different, but its working. I have got an A on my first test in Legal (and a Very Good from my teacher) and an A on my first test in Management. Well today was just the icing on the cake. I stayed up late last night perfecting my English Lit Paper. So I was exhausted, but my teacher passed back our midterms. When I saw a 100 on the top, I nearly passed out. Under it was the word "impressive." Impressive, my midterm was impressive! AHHH, the excitement! I called my Mom and shared my wonderful mood. She was very proud and happy for me. Then I had a wonderful lunch with my sister Ashley at Mediterranean Cafe on Carrollton Ave. It was very yummy. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful day. Then to make things even better, I got a call from my friend Jess about a Lupe' Fiasco concert this Thursday night. I am uber excited and ready to celebrate my great mood.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Britbrit! That is very impressive.

    I am so excited about the Lupe concert...

    ReplyDelete