3.31.2009

THE REUNION



Saturday night I caught up with my two bff's from kindergarden. Between 4th and 6th grade we all went to separate school and eventually fell out of touch. Thanks to facebook we all found each other again and had a reunion. We had dinner at Rock-N-Sake and then went dancing at Red Eye. It was FANTASTIC! I can't wait to hang out again.

I had the best time catching up and reminiscing about old times. We were some strange kids, but I guess all kids are a little strange. We thought we were unicorns from "My Little Pony" until probably second grade and then we were convinced we were the witches from the movie "The Craft." I can remember my parents saying "Are you not sick of them yet?" We never left each other's side. 

1 comment:

  1. Just because you are sharing your secrets ... doesn't mean you can go share mine! (i know i am a little loser! but no one else needs to know that!) haha

    ReplyDelete