5.07.2009

HELLO SWEET SUMMER

The semester is officially over! My summer began at exactly 10:00 pm last night as I walked out of my Accounting Final. After a week of this ...


It was time to get out of my dark study corner. 
So to kick off my summer I had a Me Day. It was relaxing, fun and productive! 

The day started at 7:30, and dropped Oscar off at the Vet for 8:30. 



Quick breakfast at Starbucks.



Pedicure at 10:00, Hair at 11:00

Lunch with the little sis, Ashley (margarita included)



Some huge bargain shopping and a quick stop to get Oscar some treats for being such a good boy today! Then off to pick up Oscar. Spent the rest of the day in bed with my little man watching TV (while he recovers). 

Hopefully the rest of the summer will be just as fun, relaxing and productive. Next week will be a list of my goals for this summer. I did pretty well on my goals last summer but this summer ...

Summer Goal #1 : ACCOMPLISH ALL GOALS!


No comments:

Post a Comment