4.14.2009

NOT SO FUN EVENTS IN APRIL


Ok, I am so stressed out right now ... I almost want to cry. So instead I am going to do a quick blog to make me happy/vent! 

This month is just HELL! I have projects in every class, finals in less than a month, and all I really want is SUMMER! (and a drink) So if I am neglectful in blogging for the next month, this is why:

April 16: English Project Presentation, English Project Paper Due, English Essay 2 Due

April 22: Accounting Project Due

April 28: Legal Project Due, Legal Exam 3

April 30: English Final

-- Somewhere in there I have a Management Project and Presentation Due as well, but she hasn't decided the date!

All of this on top of regular homework, quizzes, and finishing a novel I am behind on! I think I need to take the next month off of work! 

Anyways, I just completed my English Project ... so that is refreshing. I also have pictures for yall! It is on William Faulkner's short story "A Rose for Emily." The concept is Jeopardy, but instead of points ... you get lovely treats! I strung poster boards together, so it can hang off the board in class and people can choose the category and treat they would like ... such as "Old South vs. New South for Chocolate Covered Marshmallows!" If you have ever read "A Rose for Emily," you will know what the last picture is about ... it makes me laugh!






1 comment: